How to Cancel Prime Pantry – Amazon Pantry is an online grocery shop where you can get almost any kind of grocery. In the United States, the service was exclusively accessible to clients who had an Amazon Prime membership, which allowed them to buy up to 45 pounds of dry goods or four cubic feet of space.
Customers had to pay a delivery cost on premier pantry orders at first since there was no price for delivery. The delivery time was planned ahead of time. The consumers were notified about the product’s delivery date by e-mail. Before expanding to a total of 10,000 areas in India, the Pantry service was only offered in three cities.
What Is Amazon Prime Pantry, and How Does It Work?
Amazon Prime Pantry was an Amazon venture that offered high-quality food at reasonable costs online. Customers with Amazon Prime were able to participate in the program for free. In 2014, it opened in order to compete with regular grocery shops.
However, Amazon now controls a significant number of conventional food businesses. As a result, there is no need for Amazon Prime Pantry, which is why it is being phased down after such a lengthy run. It was accessible in the United States as well as several other European nations such as Austria, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Despite the fact that it is being phased out, its items will continue to be offered on the normal Amazon Prime shop.
Because it is being phased out, termination of the subscription will be an issue. Subscriptions may be canceled in a variety of methods, including via phone, e-mail, online website mode, DONOTPAY mode, and so on. We’ll go through each mode one by one.
How Do You Cancel Amazon Prime Pantry From Your Phone?
You may cancel your Amazon pantry membership over the phone. The steps are as follows:
18662161072 is the customer service number.
- To reach the Prime Pantry customer service staff, dial this number.
- Once you’ve been connected, a person on the other end of the line will take care of you.
- Give the representative all of your personal details.
- Justify your decision to terminate the subscription.
- After the cancellation procedure is completed, request a confirmation of the cancellation in the form of an e-mail, an SMS, or a confirmation code from the representative.
How To Cancel Amazon Prime Pantry By Website?
You may also cancel your membership via the website. Here are the steps to follow:
- To begin, log in to ‘your account’ using your Amazon account credentials.
- Select the account from the ‘drop-down menu.’
- In the account, choose the ‘Prime Membership’ option.
- Under the ‘Membership heading’ button, click on the following options: ‘Update’> ‘Cancel’ and more.
- Then, on the ‘End Membership’ button, which will take you straight to the home page.
- You will be notified a few days before the subscription renews, giving you the opportunity to cancel it.
How To Cancel Amazon Prime Pantry Using Donotpay
Donotpay is another option for cancellation. The following are the steps:
- Use the web app to log into your ‘Donotpay account.’
- Scroll to the ‘Find Hidden Money Section’ at the bottom of the page.
- Fill up the box with ‘Amazon Prime Pantry’ so that the service providers know what service to cancel.
- Give the staff a brief explanation of why you need to terminate the service.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the client after the procedure is complete, informing them of the cancellation.
- In less than 48 hours, the consumer will get an e-mail.
- Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Is Prime Pantry available to Amazon Prime subscribers for free?
- Amazon Prime members can use the Prime Pantry Service for free. Rather, it was exclusively accessible to Amazon Prime members.
Is the primo pantry no longer available?
Yes, there are rumors that Prime Pantry may be phased down, and that things formerly sold on Amazon Prime Pantry will now be available on Amazon’s main shop.
Is it worthwhile to subscribe to Amazon Prime Pantry?
Yes, the Amazon Pantry experience is well worth it since it provides the finest of the best groceries offered on Amazon’s online shop.
What’s the difference between Prime and Prime Pantry on Amazon?
The Amazon Pantry only dealt with food, while the Amazon Prime website dealt with a wide range of other things, including movies, games, and music.
Why was Prime Pantry no longer available?
The primary motivation for the founding of Prime Pantry was to compete with existing conventional grocery shops. However, it has recently come to light that Amazon now controls a large number of these conventional grocery shops. As a result, Prime Pantry is no longer required, and the service is being phased down.